* My dream to ride my bike from Brisbane to Ayers Rock in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park *

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My sources of inspiration

Some might wonder what made me dream of such an adventure. Being a biker is one; being an adventurer is another. These guys are both of that and they have inspired me to go and do something different. To get out of my comfort zone and follow my heart and desire. To let it all go and do what I really wanted for myself and at the same time, push myself to the limit. "To the Red Centre and back" is not the end; it's the beginning... of an adventure of a lifetime...

Investment Biker: Around the World with Jim RogersLong Way Round: Chasing Shadows Across the WorldLong Way Down: An Epic Journey by Motorcycle from Scotland to South AfricaJupiters Travels: Four Years Around the World on a TriumphZen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into ValuesBy Any Means: The Brand New Adventure from Wicklow to Wollongong

You might want to try to read these books and who knows, they might have the same or even bigger impact on you. Well, you might not choose exactly to ride a motorbike bike through the most unforgiving terrains for years and years but at least, will follow your passion and pursue your dream.... and become as crazy as we all are...!

1 comment:

  1. Re Long Way Round
    read the book c.2005 and I thought it was excellent.
    bought the DVD when I was in Brisbane in early 2009 and it was really mind-blowing!

    ReplyDelete