* My dream to ride my bike from Brisbane to Ayers Rock in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park *

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wake me up when September comes...!

The plan is now another step closer to becoming a reality. Went into the office today after my long leave and the first thing I asked my Boss was for a two-week leave in September; and he said YES!!! Yeaaay... you're the best Boss in the whole wide world... (one day you'll read this...). I'm yet to determine the exact date but it has to be around end September early October, taking into account the kids' school holiday, fasting month, Eid and also my Metallica "Death Magnetic" concert (woohoo...! I got the "Magnetic Zone" tickets!!!). At least now I have a target and will try to stick to it. Will I be busy during that time of the year? Naaahhh... don't think so...

Metallica (Death Magnetic) Black Wood-Mounted Music Poster Print - 22" X 34"

Anyway, you know how life sometimes can be a bit difficult on you? If you come to roadblocks in future, just remember these few inspirational quotes about handling them...

"For every failure, there's an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour."
- Mary Kay Ash

"Once I decide to do something, I can't have people telling me I can't. If there's a roadblock, you jump over it, walk around it, crawl under it."
- Kitty Kelley

"If the roadblock is in our way of achieving what we want - we'll remove the roadblock!"
- Unknown

"The roadblock; is there for a reason..."

"Hey, I thought you're the roadblock!". "No, I'm the highway divider...". Ooppss...

Anyone wants to contribute anymore quotes???

3 comments:

  1. Keep rocking Uncle Pandai! But nice try !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For every cloud there is bound to be a silver lining. A roadblock is always temporary, remove the barriers and you move on :) Post some more cool photos please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watever happened to "another man's meat is another man's poison"

    ReplyDelete